Monday 23 December 2019

Tour experience
At first I wake-up morning in 7:30am and I wash my face then I started to pack my back for tour. After that I put dress and eat rice. Then I went to Mamtas house then we together went to school. When we arrive at school it was 9:45. Then we meet our friend and we buy some foods for bus. Then all ofthem arrive. We leave school  at 11am. When we arrive it was about 5 clock. We ate our breakfast then we went to a bridge. After again we went to our tent and went to a river. We played there with water and sand. Then again we went to our tent. Then was our lunch time. We ate our lunch and we sang song , dance and do fun. After that we ate barbeque and we have lot of fun. Then we went to our tent and sleep. We wake-up at 6:45am. Then we drink our tea after that our breakfast was ready and ate it . After eating we became ready and went for hiking. When we come from hiking our lunch ready then we ate lunch and play for sometime. Then we put our dress and became ready then we went to bus. We arrive school at about 6 pm. This was my tour experience. Thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment